- Target Market - Your target market is as unique as you are. Many businesses miss large sectors of their target market and are therefore missing potential selling opportunities. Our marketing specialist will take a look at your business to identify your true customers and help you reach them.
- Branding - Is your business branded? Consistent branding is essential to keeping you in the forefront of your customers minds. Your customers should be able to recognize your marketing efforts at a glance. Branding is a simple effective way to increase customer retention and the overall professional appearance of your company.
- Online - In today's digital world, online marketing is a must. Are you available to anyone who looks for you? Your local market may not be your only market. Having an online presence can increase sales and your market share.
- Print - Depending on your business type, you may need to invest more in print advertising. Business cards, flyers, brochures, and newspaper ads are just the basics. Our marketing specialist will find creative ways for you to get your name out to more people.
- Graphic Design - If you are just starting out or need a new look, our graphic designer will help you define a professional image to improve your branding.
- Web Design - Custom web sites designed to give you the online presence that you need.
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization is critical to your customers finding you. With proper key words and techniques, your business can be listed and found easily.
(back to top)
- New Business - Do you need to research a new business idea but don't have the time? Our research expert can help you find the information you need to make an informed decision.
- Equipment - Equipment purchases are vital to most businesses. Finding the right equipment at the right price is time consuming. Let us find the best deal for you.
- Regulations - Government regulations are a fact of life for many businesses. Do you know which regulations and laws apply to you? Do you understand them? Do you know your rights? Our research expert will find them and put them into laymen's terms so that you and your employees can stay in compliance.
- Vendors - Finding the right vendors for your business can be complex and demanding. At times finding a new vendor can substantially reduce your costs. For example, an analysis of office supplies resulted in a 35% savings for a large mortgage company. Vendor analysis makes the vendors compete for your business resulting in much better deals for your company.
(back to top)
- Organization - As your company has grown it may have become unorganized. Let our organization expert do a work-flow analysis to determine duplication of efforts and help reduce overhead.
- Efficiency - As your company has grown, efficiency has probably suffered as well. Employee functions and processes may be duplicated costing you more money. Our efficiency expert has a unique process for identifying weakness and recurrance in daily functions that can improve your bottom line and production.
- Performance - As efficiency and organization improve so will your company performance. Your employees will be happier with more refined job functions and your business will outperform the competition.
(back to top)